Select Menu

Featured News

PNG News

Technology

Health

Newspapers

Australia News

Blogs

» » » THE PAPUA NEW GUINEA WOMAN

My name is Ms. Kessy William Sawang (family and friends call me Kez ).

I’m an aspiring political leader and blogger who advocates for good governance in PNG’s public sector as it is critical for development. I would like to see transformation of rural PNG in inclusive development and there is shared prosperity.

I recognize that the empowerment of women & girls, and particularly women in leadership roles and entrepreneurship is the greatest tool for inclusive and sustainable development.

I live in Rai Coast, a remote rural District in Madang Province, along PNG’s northern coastline. I am a mother of a beautiful 21-year old young woman, studying to be an Agricultural Scientist....more

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post